domingo, 4 de novembro de 2007

Silly thoughts I


I just like this image and feel like writing. They will probably have nothing to do with each other, the text and the image, except for the fact that I decided to put them together. A good text comes always with an image, I've come to notice, that in matter of design.

And now, what should I write about?

A blank. A large blank, I notice. I should just give up and try another time.

Silly thought for myself: Why doesn't my Itunes read my mind and just play the songs I feel like listening? I've discovered that my relationship with it is exactly like with another human being, when it comes to bring the factor "mood" around. There are days that somehow there is just this kind of harmony in between, where everything just seems to be very yin and yang, smiley and perfect; and other days when I just think it was made to annoy me for sure and that I can easily solve the problem by changing the software. But of course, I never do, just threaten.

And just now, it chose the perfect song. Will eternally love you, sweet boss of the random department of my Itunes.


Sem comentários: